Experienced Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Assistant
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Accent Clothing, Leeds, LS1 6LF
Hours: Both full and part-time hours will be considered for the suitable candidate
We have a unique opportunity for an ambitious & self-motivated individual to bring knowledge and experience, in Digital Fashion Marketing, to a tight knit and hardworking team.As the Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Assistant you will support the implementation of the digital marketing strategy, help manage the day to day running of the email, affiliates and search channels to achieve sales and marketing targets. You will also work closely with the Ecommerce Manager and web team to produce unique copy for product as well as engaging content for SEO use and outreach, across our online portals.
- Manage weekly reports and record weekly channel performance using Google Analytics
- Produce high quality engaging copy, tailored to the desired audience, to be used both internally and externally.
- Work alongside the Ecommerce Manager to execute the digital marketing strategy
- Manage day-to-day running of the email, affiliates and search channels
- Liaise with the photographer/videographer on shoots for e-commerce content
- Work with the e-commerce team to manage the content on site and stay up to date with promotions
- Control the Digital Marketing Calendar and ensure any updates are communicated to the necessary team members
- Keep online project management boards up to date, namely Trello
- Liaise with sales team to support online digital marketing activities
- Research and propose additional marketing opportunities to grow brand awareness and acquire new customers
The candidate must have a genuine love and interest in fashion, as well as excellent writing capabilities, an analytical mind and excellent all-round communication skills. In order to be successful, you must be:
Skills and Experience
- Team Player
To apply please send your C.V along with a covering letter as to why you fit the role to email@example.com by Friday 31st Ma
- Knowledgeable & experienced in digital fashion marketing
- Minimum of 1 year of digital marketing experience
- Have a passion for fashion
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to analyse and report effectively
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good all-round communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work during our peak times
Graphic Designer - Part-time
Start Date: 31st July 2019
Location: Accent Clothing, Leeds, LS1 6LF
Salary: Minimum (Age Dependent)
Do you have any experience using HTML?
Do you have an interest in fashion?
Are you familiar with Mail Chimp?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our in-house web & marketing team as a part-time Graphic Designer. Students will be considered and the post would suit a freelance creative although commercial experience is preferred.
You will join the creative team to create digital & print assets as well as newsletters across web & social
Based in Leeds City Centre, stocking brands including Matchless, Belstaff, Grenson, Armani, Barbour & Canada Goose to name just a few. You will be responsible for bringing our brands & campaigns to life through high quality graphic design.
Working hours include a minimum of 3 full days per week (3 x 7.5 hours). Extra hours may be mutually negotiated around peak times
- Managing weekly schedules for banners, graphics and newsletters & oversee digital projects
- Ensure weekly newsletters are delivered on time to meet deadlines
- Design new layouts for e-flyers, banners and newsletters
- Produce high quality, engaging and consistent images, artwork and banners for web, print and advertorial
- Accurately name and archive digital asset files
- Undertake any basic ad hoc duties in an enthusiastic and professional manner
- Think creatively about representing the Accent Clothing brand and that of our suppliers whilst adhering to any brand guidelines
- Design new layouts for e-flyers, using templates to build weekly e-mail newsletters
Skills & Experience
- Creative, Organised and self-motivated
- Excellent layout skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good knowledge of Adobe creative Suite (In design, Photoshop & Illustrator essential)
- Work well within a team as well as work under pressure with a flexible attitude
- An ability to manage and prioritise personal workload efficiently and meet deadlines
If you are a passionate Graphic Designer who has a keen eye for fashion and looking for your next challenge then we want to hear from you!
To apply please send your C.V along with a covering letter as to why you fit the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26th July 2019