Salary: Depending on Age & Experience
Hours: Part Time/Permanent (up to 20hours per week) - flexible working days/hours considered for the right candidate
Benefits: Designer discount & great working environment
Closing date: 25th September with immediate start
Do you love fashion? Are you looking for an excellent opportunity with a highly respected independent fashion retailer? Can you translate your style and passions into friendly, helpful and tailored customer service? Well keep reading...
Accent Clothing is one of the UK’s leading independent fashion retailers, based in the heart of Leeds City Centre. Having expended our premises and completed a stunning shop refurbishment in 2014, we have further established ourselves as a premium, genuine and tailored customer service experience. We are proud to represent some of the most beautiful and well-made brands in the world, including: Belstaff, Nobis, Barbour, Replay Denim, Parajumpers & smaller brands hand-picked for their combination of quality & uniqueness. Alongside our top international brands, we also represent smaller local brands, such as Kevan Jon and Daniels Footwear, both Yorkshire’s own.
The role will work closely with other members of the Ladies team and will include:
- Assisting in increasing sales and ensuring you are approachable so that your expertise is utilised
- Ensuring that standards for presentation and customer service are met and maintained
- Dealing with and responding to customer requests, issues and/or any complaints in a friendly and efficient manner
- Assisting in developing and organising displays, including mannequins, visually merchandising rails, promotions and in-store events
- You will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager; this could include, creating ad-hoc social media content/stories with the products you work with in-store, as well as assisting the Web Team over busy online periods.
- Salary depending on Age & Experience
The Successful candidate must possess excellent all round communication skills; you will also be passionate, knowledgeable and motivated, with a clear interest in the fashion industry. In order to be successful you will also:
- Be a people person with a bubbly, outgoing personality
- Illustrate some knowledge of the luxury fashion market and the brands stocked in store, including fun-facts and back stories (Our customers love this)
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and knowledge of the wider fashion world
- Be positive with a can do attitude and an eagerness to learn
- (Most importantly) be your fabulous self!
- Experience is preferred but not essential
If this is the kind of role that excites you and you have what it takes, email email@example.com with your CV, experience to date and a covering letter telling us why you are the right person for this role.
Application Deadline: 25th September with Immediate Start
Bookkeeper/Administrator – Full Time / Permanent Position - Immediate start available
Salary: £10 per hour - (pro rata) DOE
Hours: Full Time /Permanent - flexible working days/hours considered for the right candidate
Benefits: 21 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme
Closing date: Sunday 15th March
Accent Clothing is one of UK’s leading independent fashion retailers based in the heart of Leeds City Centre, established since 1984 we are still a family run business employing around 30 staff.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated bookkeeper and administrator, with excellent telephone manner, to join our diverse and friendly team. You will be responsible for all the companies' accounts, the wages and the day to day finances of the business. You will manage both your, and your assistant’s, time effectively and liaise with all suppliers in a friendly and professional manner.
· Maintain Sales/Purchases & Nominal Ledgers using SAGE software
· Complete, check and submit VAT returns to HMRC
· Manage all aspects of Payroll and all relevant HMRC Submissions
· Deal with suppliers/creditors in professional and friendly manner via the telephone and by email
· Manage Assistant’s workload and duties effectively
· Make Bacs payments and Supplier payments
· Reconcile Bank, credit cards and petty cash
· Formulate monthly management P&L accounts.
· Maintain long term and short-term cash flow forecast reports
· Prepare year end journals and liaise with external accountants.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Excellent bookkeeping skills, with attention to detail
· Excellent telephone manner
· Bookkeeping: 3 years (minimum)
· Sage 50: 2 years (minimum)
· AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) / ICB Bookkeeping (Preferred)
· Computer skills – essential packages: Word: Excel: Sage 50:
· Payroll Manager preferred but similar payroll package accepted.
· Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
· It is vital you can liaise with suppliers and have previous experience of doing so
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today with your CV and a covering letter!
Applications with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Please include a contact telephone number and an email address as all responses will be by either phone or e mail