Stock Control Manager
37.5 Hours PW
Great Staff Benefits
As an industry leading fashion retailer we are looking for an inventory manager to join our close-knit, highly motivated team. As a family business established 34 years ago, we have grown to become one of the leading independent retailers in Europe.
As inventory manager you will be dealing with high-quality brands such as; Armani, Belstaff, Canada Goose, C.P Company, Replay, Matchless and many more. You will discover the satisfaction of being part of a close team in a family business where your opinions and ideas are always appreciated. You will work closely with all team members at all levels to ensure targets are met.
We are looking for someone with experience in inventory control, reporting, sales forecasting, has an interest in fashion especially the brands we stock and has good people skills.
If this is you and you are looking for a rewarding job in an exciting industry, then please forward your CV and cover letter to the contact details below!
• Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
• Enter purchase details (Suppliers information, matching invoices and pricing) into internal databases and stock cards
• Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
• Track shipments and address any delays and send backs
• Oversee storage of products in the stockroom
• Coordinate Daily inventory audits
• Liaise with your stockroom staff and other internal teams to pick Web sales
• Stockroom storage conditions and daily tidy • Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments and send backs)
• Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
• Monthly Sale through reports to suppliers
• Oversee and delegate tasks to stock team
• Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar roll
• Working knowledge of inventory management software
• Booking deliveries into live stock cards and arranging prices and mark ups
• Excellent organisation skills Accent Clothing Stock Controller Opportunity
• Checking off deliveries and deliver stock to their correct departments.
Please contact any of the management team in store or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with a cover letter by the 1 June 2018.
Part time/Weekend Hours
Competitive Hourly Rate
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join our vibrant and friendly team at the Accent Clothing store, Leeds.
Looking for weekend work or part-time hours? We have the perfect position for you!
· Meeting set sales figures, in line with agreed targets - this aspect of the work can be demanding, often carried out in a busy and pressured environment.
· Consistently act as an ambassador for the business, liaising with clients in all areas of sales and utilising your specialist product knowledge to enhance the shopper’s experience.
· Ensuring that all business areas are clean and that stock is regularly replenished and updated.
· Processing payments in line with company policy.
· Excellent attitude and ability to work as part of a team is essential
· Strong commitment to customer service and shop floor focus
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Reliable and hardworking
· Able to use initiative
· Experience in retail is preferred
To apply please send your C.V along with a covering letter as to why you fit the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 June 2018
Customer Service Manager
37.5 Hours PW
£5.90 - £7.38 p/h (Dependant on age)
Great Staff Benefits
We have a unique opportunity for someone ambitious and self-motivated to develop a career in fashion and customer service, within a company well respected by the industry.
As part of our continuing our high level of customer service we are looking for someone who will be able to enhance the customer journey and experience while working within a close knit team. The successful candidate will also assist fellow colleagues with website maintenance.
· Overseeing the whole customer order journey and ensuring customers get the highest service possible by:
- Processing customer orders on our website,
- Manually taking the items out of our stock management system,
- Checking security and booking in for delivery,
- Liaising with delivery companies should there be any issues
- Ensuring products are packed to the highest standard and are sent out on time
· Handling frequent calls from customers and external companies and assisting them to the highest standard,
· Managing the companies standard email inbox ensuring that all emails are responded to and/or forwarded to the relevant people as soon as possible,
· Set and manage my revised procedures for all aspects of customer service by being mind-full of the customer journey and implementing strategies to drive loyalty, trust, and growth in-line with customer needs,
· Ensuring that the accounts for the website are kept up to date and are passed onto our accountant on a regular basis
· Assisting with the administrative maintenance of the website, i.e. adding product to the website and updating content in line with the current eCommerce marketing strategy
· Assisting the Directors and Managers with relevant tasks
The successful candidate must have a genuine love and interest in fashion. In order to be successful you will:
· Be able to communicate in a clear and confident manner while ensuring that in difficult situations you remain calm.
· Be organised and efficient as time management is a key part to this role.
· Previous Customer Service experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
If this kind of role excites you and you think you have what it takes, email email@example.com with your CV, experience to date and a covering letter telling us why you are the right person for this role by 1 June 2018