As one of Britain’s most successful heritage brands, each Belstaff jacket is an investment in seasonless style. Originally worn by Steve McQueen whilst a motorcycle brand, men’s Belstaff jackets are now a firm favourite amongst A-listers such as George Clooney, Brand Pitt and David Beckham.
The new Belstaff Outlaw is a recreation of the jacket David Beckham wore in the film Outlaws. The leather is hand waxed and polished by hand before being barrel tumbled to give the leather it’s authentic patina.
• Two-way, Belstaff engraved zip fastening
• 3 pockets: 2 external, one internal
• Diamond quilting on shoulders & elbows
• Popper fastening at collar
• Belstaff engraved zips to cuffs
• Belstaff logo patch to left sleeve
• Adjustable buckle tabs on hips
The Belstaff Outlaw jacket is available in two colourways. Wear with a pair of our premium Belstaff boots.
100% Leather, Lining 100% Cotton
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy